Willoughby 37 Alpha Road
An ideal entry into this sought after suburb or astute investment opportunity, this full brick Federation bungalow on a large level 556sqm block offers huge potential. With no heritage or conservation restrictions, this expansive property offers a wealth of options to renovate or redevelop for family lifestyle, home plus income or rental purposes.
Extended and reconfigured as separate 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom homes, now ready for renovation
• Front two-bedroom home with original high decorative ceilings, generous lounge/dining, kitchen with adjoining laundry, sunroom/study and tidy older bathroom
• Rear three-bedroom home with tiled floors throughout, north-facing living area with electric kitchen, 2 bedrooms with garden outlook, modern bathroom with bath and separate shower & internal laundry
• Walled front garden with gated carport plus shared side driveway to rear carport and level East-facing garden
• No heritage or conservation restrictions, and many surrounding homes either redeveloped or renovated with second storey additions
• Family-friendly location, a few minutes walk to High Street and Willoughby village schools, shops and cafes, parks and City buses
• A stone's throw to the bushland of Warners Park with walking tracks to the waterfront at Sailors Bay
• A gentle 1km stroll to Castlecrag or Northbridge shopping centres, boutiques, cafes and restaurants
• Minutes drive to Chatswood shopping centres, schools, leisure facilities and CBD
• Look beyond the tired decor and dated fixtures and recognise the huge potential to capitalise on this key location.
Council: $438.00 per qtr.
Water: $342.00 per qtr.
Please contact Jimmy Psaltis on 0411 129 221 or by email email@example.com or James Snodgrass on 9419 7411 by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Council Rates — $1752
- Water Rates — $1368
- Formal Lounge
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Separate Dining