North Sydney 4/236 Falcon Street
Enjoy contemporary style and convenient living in this light-filled, two bedroom unit. Retaining superior period features and maximising space, this 1970's solid brick block is footsteps to convenience with regular transport at your door and restaurants, cafes and shops only a short stroll away. It only has one common wall and offers a North facing open plan space with a gas kitchen flowing to the living room. Two large bedrooms are separated by a full bathroom and adjacent internal laundry. Benefit from an intimate block of four with common gardens, BBQ and a superb location!
• Pets welcome
• St Leonards Park is opposite the unit offering healthy outdoor exercise
• Beach Bus at door
• Bus / train to CBD & Chatswood
• Walk to North Sydney
• Walk to Neutral Bay Cafes & Shops
• Don't drive - Buy this one!
For more information please contact Ken Folley
0477 975 257
- Council Rates — $820
- Water Rates — $693.6
- Strata Rates — $768/quarter