Willoughby 266 Eastern Valley Way
This beautifully updated Art Deco home is on an impressive approx. 610sqm corner block with two street frontages. Built in the Waterfall style with distinctive curved walls, this well-maintained full brick home offers a solid basis to extend or the option to rebuild (STCA). The family home has been freshly painted and features a brand new gas kitchen, which leads into a separate dining room. It also offers a lounge room, four bedrooms, newly renovated bathroom, laundry with plenty of storage and has stunning blackbutt timber floors throughout. Close to bus, schools, parks and shops. Classic elegance with potential for so much more
• Central lounge with feature fireplace and double doors to sandstone-paved front terrace
• Spacious dining room leads through to the new gas kitchen with state of the art appliances.
• Bedroom wing provides three bedrooms, with fourth bedroom off the kitchen
• Freshly painted and blackbutt timber floors throughout
• Renovated bathroom with bath and shower, plus separate toilet
• Underhouse lock-up garage and workshop. Access from Victoria Avenue to carport plus off-street parking
• On the corner of Victoria Avenue, it's close to City buses, shops, schools, parkland and minutes to Chatswood and the City
• An exceptional opportunity to buy a character home in the popular Middle Cove area with a wealth of potential to add value.
Please contact Di Burcham on 0425 337 011 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Water Rates — $977.48
- Strata Rates — $1248/year
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor