Chatswood 4 Milton Street
Classic character for today's family. This welcoming Californian bungalow combines original decorative features with comfortable modern lifestyle in this super quiet but ultra convenient location. You'll feel right at home.
• Traditional lounge with feature fireplace, built-in cupboards and parquetry floors
• Spacious casual living/dining with polished timber floors, skylight, built-in bar with French doors, entertaining terrace and level lawns.
• Stylish renovated kitchen features Caesar stone bench tops, glass splashbacks and stainless steel cooktop, oven and dishwasher
• Three double bedrooms, master with bi-fold doors to front sunroom/study and the second and third bedrooms with built-ins
• Full of original features, including ornate plaster ceilings, picture rails, window seats and feature joinery
• Two modern bathrooms, main with bath and shower over, plus internal laundry. Air-conditioning and alarm system
• The full brick house on sandstone foundations is set on a wide 569sqm block with manicured front lawns and sandstone steps up to the front porch and entrance door
• At the side of the house is a secure carport with roller door access, leading through to secure off-street parking and a rear garage/studio
• This tiny, quiet street of just ten homes is moments to City buses, local shops and cafes and minutes walk to Chatswood's shopping centres, schools, CBD and rail
• The perfect combination of traditional quality and modern style in this quiet haven with all the attractions of Chatswood at your doorstep.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining