Zetland 940A Elizabeth Street
A uniquely beautiful family home of style, space and light, this SIX bedroom North rear facing residence is positioned conveniently near the new Green Square conveniences, offering exceptional living in a super-convenient location. Newly renovated to exacting specifications & embracing a luxury aesthetic combining generous proportions with fine finishes, it is a gorgeous home complete with LUG, rear studio, a huge entertainment/family room area & multi levels of space to ensure privacy for the largest of families. With an advanced ducted vacuum system, Hi Spec Rinnai temperature touch pad kitchen appliance & Category 5 cabling throughout this ensures the highest degree of usability & control for the whole family.
Presenting nicely to the street from a raised position you enter through the front door to the expansive living quarters & then extending through to the huge family kitchen which opens onto a lovely rear terrace, ideal for entertaining in alfresco style. The bedrooms are all on the upper floors each having its own unique design with private balconies, cathedral pitched ceilings & full height glass windows. the master a lavish ensuite with built-in robes & direct access to a front balcony. The other five bedrooms are oversized spaces each ensuring privacy with a central upper living zone providing a great space for kids, plus large bathroom.
Beautifully private and serene, this marvelous home is certain to appeal to largest of families. A low maintenance offering, whilst an expansive family/entertainment room offers the chance to be used as teen retreat or the ultimate family games room. With rear lane access LUG parking & an easy trip to Green Square Station, The Green Square Library, East Village Shopping Centre, The Gunyama Park Aquatic & Recreation Centre & all within a 10-minute drive to Coogee Beach.
– Impeccable light-filled family home over four levels, plentiful outdoor spaces
– Newly-renovated to present spacious high-end interiors
– Flowing lower level huge family zone, large eat in kitchen & expansive courtyard
– Kitchen with gas cooking, d/washer, massive island bench, butler's pantry
– Rear space opens to terrace, ideal for dining on balmy evenings
– Main bedroom with b/in robes, en-suite, direct access out to front balcony
– Sleek bathrooms, A/C, integrated security system
– Engineered Jarrah timber floors in living areas, carpeted bedrooms
– Sun-filled ambience, internal access to LUG teenage retreats
- Council Rates — $343/quarter
- Water Rates — $164/quarter
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Close to Schools
- Security System
- Close to Transport
- Garages 1
- Secure Parking
- Close to Shops
- Built In Wardrobes
- Ensuite 1