Chatswood 28 Peckham Avenue
This versatile property offers huge potential; move or build your dream family home or subdivide(STCA). Set on a 1407m2, non-conservation block you can afford to let your imagination run free. The existing split-level home has been updated to give it a modern feel and offers plenty of space for a large family.
• Versatile floorplan with flexibility to swap living spaces for extra bedrooms or a home office.
• New plush carpets and ducted air conditioning provide comfort while large windows and skylights fill the space with natural light.
• Light filled formal lounge with raked ceiling creating extra height.
• Large, second living area with sliding doors and a guest WC; this area can be a media room, 5th bedroom or home office.
• Open plan kitchen with timber floor and luxury Gaggenau oven and gas cooktop with grilling plate and wok burner.
• Formal dining room off kitchen connecting to an alfresco entertaining area through sliding doors with double doors and internal access to the carport.
• Four bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk-in-robe and sliding doors opening to the alfresco entertainment area.
• Original main bathroom with spa bath, updated with modern fittings.
• Two light filled, tiled living areas on the lower level with separate access that can be used as a teenage retreat, in-law accommodation or a home office.
• Large laundry with direct access to the garden, and walk-in cupboard and separate WC adjacent.
• Carport for three cars, extra off-street parking, and an expansive, established garden with Chatswood CBD glimpses.
This prime location allows you to be on the doorstep of the Chatswood CBD while still being able to enjoy suburban bliss on a quiet street. This sought-after area offers parks, a premium retail and public transport hub, prestigious schools and a diverse selection of dining and entertainment venues for your enjoyment and convenience. Bring your dreams to reality with this property, a rare find with endless possibilities.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport