Willoughby 34A Forsyth Street
This stunning, newly built, contemporary family home oozes style and offers generous indoor/outdoor living areas for the whole family to enjoy. A mix of timber and tiled floors, bulk heads and a sweeping staircase create a sense of grandeur and luxury while big windows, skylights and soft downlighting flood the interior with a delicate blend of artificial and natural light.
• Open plan living/dining flows to a covered patio through sliding doors with family room adjacent.
• Caesarstone kitchen with 5-burner gas cooktop, stainless steel Blanco appliances, walk-in pantry and island bench with seating.
• A third living area with an expansive double ceiling creates a warm, light-filled break out space while a fourth sitting area upstairs provides a welcome retreat without having to move downstairs.
• Spacious internal laundry with large sink and easy access outside.
• Five double bedrooms, all ensuite with built-in or walk-in robes with the guest bedroom located downstairs for convenience and privacy.
• All bathrooms are fully tiled with slick, modern finishes with the master ensuite featuring an elegant freestanding bath.
• A separate study downstairs away from the hustle and bustle allows for quiet work or study time.
• Four zone, ducted air conditioning throughout provides year-round comfort while an alarm system ensures security.
• Double garage with automated door and off-street parking secured with an automated gate.
• Manicured, low maintenance garden with expansive level lawn and sparkling swimming pool ideal for family fun.
Within walking distance of local parks, shops, restaurants and bus stops and only a few minutes from the Chatswood shopping, entertainment and public transport hub. Furthermore, take your pick of prestigious public and private schools. A perfect family home in an ideal location, this wont last long!
- Council Rates — $1764
- Water Rates — $716
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Alarm System
- Air Conditioning