Roseville 48 Boundary Street
Set on a level 663sqm corner block, this Californian bungalow boasts beautiful period features. Timber floors create warmth while leadlight windows and high ceilings allow light to flood the interior. Air conditioning and a gas fitted fireplace ensure comfort all year round.
• Sandstone walls welcome you onto the beautiful front porch with a private, leafy outlook.
• An elegant lounge with bay window flows to a spacious living area.
• Two kitchens with gas appliances and range hoods allow for an easy conversion to dual living.
• Both formal and informal dining spaces.
• Main bedroom with built-in robe, air conditioning and beautiful pressed ceiling.
• Additional 3 bedrooms, two with built-in robes.
• Generous, fully tiled main bathroom and updated second bathroom with laundry adjacent.
• Large, established garden provides a leafy outlook and ensures privacy.
• Single, lock-up garage with storage/workshop.
Conveniently located close to Chatswood; Roseville Village; public transport and sought-after schools this spacious residence with its large block is perfect for families while also having the potential for dual occupancy.
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Built-In Wardrobes