Willoughby 71 McClelland Street
Big enough for large, extended or combined modern families, this renovated character home offers exceptional space, flexibility & lifestyle in this convenient location. This expansive two-storey home is footsteps to High Street shops & cafes, close to schools, parks and City Express bus and minutes to Northbridge & Chatswood shopping and business centres.
• An attractive blend of classic and contemporary, with original decorative ceilings & ornate cornices complemented by designer finishes
• Welcoming central lounge with feature fireplace & polished timber floors
• Open plan modern living with stylish stone and timber gas kitchen, heated polished concrete floor, flows to North-facing entertainer's decked garden, heated pool & spa
• Two ground floor double bedrooms, one with fully-tiled designer ensuite, plus family room/study/6th bed
• Main bathroom with spa bath & frameless glass shower, huge laundry with storage & WC
• Generous upper level living area with gas kitchen and RC/AC
• 3 upper level beds with built-ins, one with ensuite and N-facing balcony capturing district views
• Level 556sqm block with option for two separate entry doors and tandem DLUG with internal access and attic storage
• Exceptionally private, super central with the flexibility to accommodate your changing lifestyle needs into the future.
Water Rates: $199.50pq.
Land Size: 556sqm.
- Council Rates — $1632
- Water Rates — $798
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport