Willoughby 1 Small Street
Set in an elevated position overlooking Hallstrom Park, this renovated full brick 2-storey stylish home offers light and airy living with room to further add value. Ultra private, super central, it's metres to leisure centre & pool, footsteps to shops and cafes, with Express buses at the door and 1 traffic light to the City.
• Upper level lounge with polished timber floors, high corniced ceilings and walls of windows framing parkland vistas
• Renovated eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances & park views
• Three upper level bedrooms with ceiling fans, two with built-ins, and stylish fully-tiled bathroom
• Ground floor casual living and 4th bed/study, both with French doors to front garden, providing options for home office or self-contained accommodation
• Sun-drenched North-facing rear veranda with attractive outlook up leafy Tulloh Street
• Delightful fully-fenced garden with level lawn bordered by trees and shrubs
• External access to laundry and 2nd toilet. Huge underhouse storage
• Opposite Bicentennial Reserve, Willoughby Leisure Centre and pool with walking and cycling tracks through parkland to Middle Harbour
• Along the street from the Incinerator Cafe, around the corner from Willoughby Road cafes, boutiques and restaurants
• City and Chatswood Express buses are at the doorstep, one traffic light to the City
• Ideal investment, flexible downsizer or step up the property ladder in this lifestyle location.
Council Rates: $326.00
Water Rates: $177.91
Land Size: 316sqm.
For more information please call Jimmy Psaltis on 0411 129 221 or Sam Green on 0406 627 898
- Council Rates — $1304
- Water Rates — $711.64
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport