Chatswood 13A Crick Street
Enjoy surprising space and sun-filled style in this attractively presented full brick Art Deco semi in this quiet tree-lined street on Chatswood's popular eastside, just a few minutes walk to buses, cafes and Beauchamp Park and a level stroll to Chatswood shopping centres, restaurants, schools and rail.
• Generous open plan lounge and dining with original corner fireplace. Modernised gas kitchen
• Rear sunroom opens to covered entertaining deck and long, level North East-facing garden bordered by mature shrubs and trees
• Generous rooms with polished timber floors and high ceilings with Art Deco geometric cornices
• Air-conditioned master bedroom opens to brick sunroom or study. Second bedroom with built-ins and reverse cycle air conditioning unit.
• Approx 335 sqm level block with carport and side access to rear garden
• Perfect for a young family or entertainers, with potential to further renovate or extend, subject to Council approval, to capitalise on the generous block and prime location.
• This property with the potential to extend and renovated is a rare find in this market
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport