Willoughby 5/216 Penshurst Street
Sold in 10 days by Sam Green 0406 627 898
Enjoy relaxed, level indoor/outdoor lifestyle in this well-presented garden apartment in a boutique low rise security building. Fronting onto Forsyth Street, this surprisingly quiet yet ultra convenient North-facing apartment is moments to Express bus, minutes to cafes, shops, parks & schools and convenient to Chatswood and the City.
• Perfect for entertaining, the generous open plan living with gas kitchen flows to a sundrenched North-facing garden
• Two double bedrooms with built-ins and RC/AC, master with walk-through robe and ensuite, open to rear courtyard with low maintenance garden
• Quality built with fully-tiled bathrooms, main with bath and separate shower, plus internal laundry
• Recently updated throughout and fresh paint, while offering options to further upgrade.
• Contemporary low rise complex of just eight apartments with security entry and internal access to secure parking with storage cage
• An ideal downsizer, first home or investment, offering low stress level lifestyle in this central location.
Strata: $1,126.55 pq
Council Rates: $323 pq
Water Rates: 177 pq
For more information, please contact Sam Green 0406 627 898
- Council Rates — $1292
- Water Rates — $708
- Strata Rates — $4506.2/year
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport