Willoughby 19 Robert Street
Position, Close to Willoughby Park, North Aspect with pool. Full brick family home situated in highly sought after street on the East side. Set on a wide 563sqm block, it features the sought after Northern aspect to rear, ideal for entertaining. This classic charmer offers opportunity to create a superior luxury residence should you desire in this prized position. Walk to local schools, buses, cafes, High Street shops and a few steps to Willoughby Park which is great for children.
• Flowing living areas open to sundrenched entertaining terrace and North-facing gardens with fenced pool
• Flexible floor plan provides four bedrooms, three with built-ins, plus media room/home office/guest bedroom
• Luxurious new fully-tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower, family-sized laundry with built-ins plus external toilet and shower
• Charming original decorative ceilings, ornate cornices, R/C ducted air-conditioning
• Walk to High Street shops, cafes and schools, moments to Willoughby Park and a short stroll to Castlecrag shopping centre. Minutes drive to Chatswood and the City
• Update and add another storey extension (STCA) or move straight in, a quiet yet highly sought after and central location
Please contact Di Burcham on 0425 337 011 or James Snodgrass on 0411 815 181 for more details.
- Council Rates — $1664
- Water Rates — $1788
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport