Willoughby 202 Eastern Valley Way
Embrace the character, be enticed by the indoor/outdoor lifestyle, and recognise the potential.
Set on approx 575sqm, this attractively-presented full brick Californian bungalow is a welcoming and substantial family home with room to further update or extend (STCA) to capitalise on this central location.
• Spacious double lounge/dining with French doors to large covered entertaining terrace and fully-fenced garden with pool & lawn area
• Generous rooms with polished timber floors, high corniced ceilings, plantation shutters, RC/AC and alarm system
• Modern open plan kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop & electric oven
• Three double bedrooms with built-ins plus sunroom/study/4th bedroom
• Updated main bathroom with bath, modern second bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
• Set behind landscaped front gardens with steps up to traditional veranda
• Off-street parking and gated side driveway to LUG/studio at rear of the block
• City buses at the doorstep, close to High Street shops and cafes, walk to Castlecrag shopping centre and minutes to Northbridge and Chatswood CBD
• Around the corner from Willoughby Park and across the road from bushland reserve on the waterfront of Castle Cove
• Primary schools, childcare and preschools nearby and easy access to high schools
• Comfortable and charming, it's ready to move straight in and enjoy easycare character with room to grow.
Land size: 575sqm
Council: $330.00 pq
Water: $178.00 pq
Please contact Jimmy Psaltis for more details on 0411 129 221.
- Council Rates — $1320
- Water Rates — $712
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Alarm System
- Air Conditioning