Chatswood 33B Baldry Street
Singing the graces of the past, but beautifully refurbished for contemporary living this gorgeous semi is simply charming. A contemporary neutral pallet elegantly highlights the glossy timber floors, high decorative ceilings and ornate fireplaces while a rear to east aspect floods the living areas in warmth and light. Positioned on 348sqm block a traditional picket fence surrounds a lush front lawn and gardens, while a rear courtyard offers a private retreat. From here beautiful Beauchamp Park with its fabulous children's playground and relaxed garden seating is just footsteps away.
• Traditional semi design provides peaceful distinction between living areas and bedrooms
• Air conditioned lounge with plantation shutters and attractive window seating
• Stunning kitchen with shimmering granite and quality Miele appliances
• Casual living room adjoins kitchen and links to the sunlit rear courtyard
• Master bedroom features WIR, a gorgeous en-suite, dual sinks and exotic mosaic tiling
• Generous bedrooms adjoin versatile space ideal for dining area or a private home office
• Ample parking, a covered carport and lock-up garage
• Quiet family friendly neighbourhood in non-conservation area
It's hard to image this peaceful neighbourhood is within easy reach of central Chatswood, including Chatswood Chase shopping and the express transport links at Chatswood Train and Bus station. This is a place for graceful contemporary living.
Please contact Carla Huang for more details on 0414 916 618.
- Council Rates — $1307.9
- Water Rates — $797.8
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport