Willoughby 28 High Street
An ideal entry into Willoughby, investment or next move for the growing family, this full brick character semi on 347sqm offers classic charm with a wealth of options to renovate and extend (STCA) in this secluded yet ultra central location.
• Traditional lounge with high corniced ceilings, fireplace and wide picture windows to front garden
• Older modernised kitchen with electric cooktop and oven
• Two double bedrooms plus gardenfront third bedroom or study
• Wide rear sunroom with leafy outlook and lower level laundry
• Steps down to underhouse workshop area (with potential as gardenfront living) and fully-fenced gardens with level lawn areas
• Quaint, comfortable, liveable and rentable with potential to shine
• At the quiet end of High Street, moments to parks, City & Chatswood buses and Shore Prep School
• Just 500m to Northbridge Plaza shopping centre, boutiques, cafes and restaurants
• Short walk to High Street shops, schools, Willoughby Leisure Centre and Willoughby Road retail and cafes
• A prime opportunity to capitalise on this premium position.
Council rates: $327.00pq
Land size: 347sqm.
Please contact James Snodgrass on 0411 815 181 / email: email@example.com or Jimmy Psaltis on 0411 129 221 / email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- Council Rates — $1307.9
- Water Rates — $709