Chatswood 17/2 Peckham Avenue
Wonderfully positioned just a few minutes walking distance from Chatswood Station and set in leafy tranquility, this rare 128sqm, three bedroom North-facing apartment has remarkable appeal - and everything about it is oversized. Located in the popular Treetops building, an elevated top floor position affords leafy outlooks while ensuring complete privacy within.
• North-facing balcony with views over leafy common area
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and pantry, adjoined by laundry
• Expansive living space accommodates both lounge and dining areas
• Large bathroom serves the family while the master contains an en suite
• Wide balcony ensures relaxed enjoyment flooded in the northern sun
• Lock-up garage with internal building access and ample visitor's parking
• Fantastic common garden area also incorporates a children's playground
The Chatswood area is renowned for the high quality life style possible here. It's only a short walk to outstanding shopping, fine schools and with first class access to local transport links make this area a great place to live.
Please contact Carla Huang on 0414 916 618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Council Rates — $1235.85
- Water Rates — $647.05
- Strata Rates — $1369.06/quarter
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport