Willoughby 6/216 Penshurst Street
Upsize, downsize or invest in low maintenance level lifestyle. This contemporary garden apartment offers the ambience and privacy of a house, the security of apartment living and the convenience of City buses, shops and cafes at the doorstep.
• Sun-drenched lounge/dining flows to North-facing entertaining courtyard with its own gated access from the street
• Both bedrooms open to a private rear courtgarden, master with walk-through robe and ensuite and second bedroom with built-ins
• Well maintained original condition with separate gas kitchen, fully-tiled bathrooms, internal laundry and RC/AC
• Security entry, secure parking plus large storage area
• Fronting onto Forsyth St, this attractive boutique complex is metres from City express bus, with shops, cafes, parks and schools nearby
• Minutes to Chatswood shopping centres, eateries, leisure facilities and business.
• A solid investment in this popular location, a super starter or a low stress downsizer with the attractions of huge storage and level access.
Please contact Rick Woodward on 0414 592 514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or James Snodgrass on 0411 815 181 or email email@example.com for more details.
- Council Rates — $1295.4
- Water Rates — $711.72
- Strata Rates — $1246/quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Storage cage