Willoughby 6/276 Penshurst Street
A super-sized, sun drenched starter or ideal investment with room to add value. This approx. 100sqm top floor apartment in well-maintained original condition is ready to rent out or renovate for lifestyle and reward in this central location.
• Spacious North-facing open plan living with high corniced ceilings, easycare tiled floor, tidy older kitchen and door to sun soaked covered balcony
• Two double bedrooms with new carpet and built-ins
• Bright and clean original bathroom with bath and separate shower plus large internal laundry
• Light and airy with high corniced ceilings and wide windows bringing in daylong sunshine
• Solid red brick 1960s block with just two apartments per floor and internal access to covered parking
• On the Northern side of this boutique block, it's surprisingly quiet yet ultra convenient with City express bus, shops and cafes at the door and minutes walk to schools, shopping centres and Chatswood CBD.
• A top buy with profit potential.
Please contact Sam Green for more details on 0406 627 898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Strata: $758.89 per quarter
Water: $176 per quarter
Council: $312 per quarter
- Floor area approx — 97sqm
- Council Rates — $1248
- Water Rates — $704
- Strata Rates — $758.89/quarter
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Built-In Wardrobes