Willoughby 4 Cevu Avenue
Quality renovated and immaculately presented, this expansive two-storey home offers an exceptional family lifestyle in this central location.
With generous proportions and top-of-the-range finishes this brilliant indoor/outdoor entertainer embraces you in a sense of warmth, quality and sophistication.
Set on 636sqm with manicured front garden, veranda and electronic-gated tandem carport, it is a private sanctuary, minutes walk to City buses, shops, cafes and schools.
• Double-sized lounge plus huge casual living & dining with polished timber floors and high corniced ceilings
• Gourmet open plan kitchen with Travertine benchtops, stainless steel 5-burner gas range, integrated fridge and dishwasher and extensive storage
• Bi-fold doors flow to a wide entertaining deck and perfectly private garden with level lawns and heated pool
• Four double bedrooms, the ground floor master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite and three upper level bedroom with carpet and built-ins
• Luxurious fully-tiled Travertine bathrooms with underfloor heating plus guest WC and family-sized laundry with storage and access to concealed drying area
• Ducted RC/AC, intercom plus alarm system, sophisticated colour schemes and plantation shutters
• Walk to Willoughby Schools, High street shops and vibrant new cafe culture, boutiques, homewares and City Express buses
• Convenient to Castlecrag and Northbridge shopping centre, boutiques and restaurants
• Minutes drive to Chatswood and direct road access to City freeway
• A substantial family home that ticks all the boxes. Step inside and you'll never want to leave.
Council : $459pq
Water : $303pq
Land size 636sqm
Please contact Jimmy Psaltis on 0411 129 221 email email@example.com or call James Snodgrass on 9419 7411.
- Council Rates — $1836
- Water Rates — $1212
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport