A clever combination of easy-care entertainment spaces, generous accommodation and stylish finishes, this modern family-sized townhouse epitomises the ultimate Crows Nest lifestyle. At the helm of a tightly held boutique block of only five homes, it is set apart by the sheer size of its private outdoor area, with the massive polished timber deck perfectly complementing the elevated entertainment terrace and child-friendly low-maintenance yard. Inside the home, the generous living and dining area boasts polished timber floors, and combines perfectly with the slick cabinetry, quality appliances and the stone bench top of the beautiful modern kitchen. Upstairs, the sizeable bedrooms all contain built-ins, ceiling fans and plantation shutters, and there is an additional exclusive-use versatile attic area, perfect for a home office setting. With secure parking for two cars, a huge amount of storage space throughout, and all of the lifestyle attractions and conveniences of Crows Nest and North Sydney within minutes' walk, there is nothing left to do but enjoy.
- Recently updated, impeccably presented modern townhouse
- Generous living/dining area, renovated kitchen with stone bench tops & gas cooking
- Two full bathrooms, main with bath tub, separate laundry
- Polished timber floors and near-new carpets throughout, reverse cycle A/C
- Three well-appointed bedrooms, all with built in robes & stylish ceiling fans
- An exclusive-use converted attic, perfect for a home office or guest accommodation
- Oversized secure double parking space with a storage shed, additional lock-up storage room
- Huge 83sqm (approx.) of low-maintenance outdoor living & entertainment space
- Large timber deck/BBQ area with wraparound bench seat, separate entertainment terrace
- Short stroll to the lifestyle hotspots of Crows Nest & Cammeray villages, West Street cafés & St Leonard's Park
- Minutes' walk to excellent schools, easy access to the City by car or public transport
Inspection of this property is available strictly by arrangement only.