Well-positioned in one of Rozelle's most convenient locations, you will find a freestanding home on a 202 sqm parcel of prime residential land, now being offered to the market that has been held by the same family for 100 years.
Situated in a wide and quiet street with convenient rear lane access, you will discover this free-standing property offers the ideal location for you to create something really special. If you have a clever design idea, the possibility exists for you to create a home with 4 bedrooms, 2 or 3 bathrooms, and a double garage plus a separate guest accommodation or home office with private access, all subject to council approval of course.
Considering you can walk to just about everything the Balmain Peninsula lifestyle has to offer including cafes, pubs, shopping, schools, transport, the Dawn Fraser swimming pool and The Bay Run, this could be one of the few remaining opportunities to acquire a freestanding property fit for a massive redesign and capitalisation.
Opportunities like this don't come along very often, so make your inquiry today and start building your future dream hideaway on the Peninsula.
- 2 Bedrooms plus study/guest bedroom
- Formal lounge, dining off the kitchen
- Elevated location, Gas cooking, and gas hot water
- Unique opportunity to create your dream home (STCA) in a quiet, highly sought-after and convenient location
- Freestanding, full brick period home
- Potential for double LUG plus home office or guest accommodation above (STCA)
- The existing property footprint offers great potential
- Large 202m2 land size with 6.1m width and 34.5m depth (approx.)
- Only 65m to Darling St, the heart of Rozelle Village cafes, shopping, entertainment.
- Short distance to high school, primary schools and transport directly to CBD
Once an inner west pocket that was overshadowed by neighboring Balmain, Rozelle has in many ways stolen the limelight, with many businesses that helped define Balmain having relocated to the Rozelle end of Darling Street turning Rozelle into a shopping destination in its own right and fast-tracking the suburb to become one of Sydney's most highly sought-after enclaves.
Locals and Sydneysiders flock to this neighborhood, as much for the enviable creative and organic scene that consumes Darling Street, as for the weekly Rozelle Markets that are brimming with antiques, collectibles and second-hand treasures.
335m away Rozelle Public School
220m away Sydney Secondary College Balmain Campus
2.4km away Sydney Secondary College Blackwattle Bay Campus