SOLD BY Rick D'Amico 0412 215 418 Be impressed from the moment you step into this exquisite 2 bedroom apartment. Situated in an intimate security tightly held block of only 8, this stylishly appointed contemporary and elevated ground floor apartment promotes a lifestyle of convenience and quality with everything at your fingertips.
With quality interiors throughout including, well designed kitchen with 40mm Caesar stone bench tops & splashbacks, plantation shutters, floating timber floors and spit system air-conditioning. There is a huge dining and separate living area, balcony, large internal laundry and built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms. There is also an elegant bathroom and the convenience and comfort of a double lock-up garage with a large separate lockable storage area. Located footsteps to the popular food and caf hub of the Five Dock shopping village with handy CBD and Burwood bus routes, Five Dock Public School and Rosebank College. This property presents a wonderful opportunity for the professional single or couple, small family, downsizer or the astute investor.
- 2 king size bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes & plantation shutters
- Modern bathroom with seamless glass shower, and wall to ceiling tiling
- Floating timber floors, large separate lounge & dining areas
- Modern gourmet kitchen with 40mm Caesar stone bench tops & splashback
- Quality stainless appliances, Plantation shutters, Air-con, balcony, internal laundry, new hot water system
- DLUG, huge separate storage room, short stroll to Five Dock Village, Bus Routes to CBD and Burwood
- Total area on title approx. 126 sqm, Internals incl. balcony 87sqm, garage incl. storeroom 39sqm
Outgoings Per Quarter (approx.):
Strata: $942.50 / Council: $281.00 / Water $147.31