STYLISH, FAMILY ENTERTAINER
This 1960s family home has been given a new lease of life. Architect-designed, the home's interior now incorporates clever use of concrete, timber and lavastone as architectural elements to create zones, allowing light and air to flow more freely through the house. This is a home you imagine wandering through barefoot in summer, easily transitioning from house to pool. Perfect for the family that loves to entertain.
A formal entry divides the house with sleeping quarters at one end, including master bedroom, and open plan living spaces at the other. Separated from the lounge by a central wood-burning fireplace and wrapped in ceiling to floor glass, the dining room overlooks the pool and easy-care gardens. It connects seamlessly with the open plan bespoke galley kitchen perfect for the aspiring Masterchef.
Upstairs a light-filled 2nd living space, generously-sized 4th bedroom with built-in robes and bathroom offers you a coin-toss on whether to keep the upstairs as a parents retreat or hand it over to the kids.
Situated in a popular family-friendly suburb this stunning home enjoys easy access to schools, shopping, parks, express buses, as well as other essentials including the new Northern Beaches Hospital.
- Open galley kitchen with stone benchtops and European gas appliances
- Kitchen opens to level easy care backyard
- 4 generous bedrooms, most with built in robes
- Luxury bathrooms upstairs and down
- Open plan living and dining with central fireplace
- Sparkling sun-drenched pool with wraparound deck
- Upstairs rumpus or parent's retreat with master-size bedroom with BIRs
- Split-system aircon upstairs, continuous gas hot water
- Generous attic storage, Garage plus carport
- Easy access to express transport to CBD, Chatswood and Manly
- 11min to Chatswood, 12 min to Warringah Mall, 15min to Manly, 30mins to the CBD
- Walk to Forest Shopping Centre and Northern Beaches Hospital
Disclaimer: Forsyth Real Estate believes that this information is correct but it does not warrant or guarantee its accuracy. Certain information has been obtained from external sources. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Figures may be subject to change without notice.