Set on a wide, tree-lined street in a popular suburb this large full brick solid family home offers all the space a family needs. Generous rooms, wide hallways and a sweeping staircase enhance the feeling of space while open plan living flows to a level garden with alfresco entertaining.
• Downstairs boasts with multiple living areas separated by double leadlight pocket doors allowing for flexible open plan living between formal lounge/dining and informal family living.
• Generous kitchen with gas and electric combination cooktop and granite benchtops.
• Well-appointed internal laundry with external access.
• Five double bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in robes, one with balcony access and master ensuite.
• Three fully tiled bathrooms, all with showers, main with a spa bath and one on the ground floor for convenience.
• Lock-up double garage with automated door and storage room as well as off street parking on the fully paved driveway.
• Large, low maintenance back garden with level lawn, porch and paved alfresco entertainment area complete with fully equipped kitchenette, great for entertaining.
Enjoy the convenience of local shops and restaurants with both High street and Penshurst street shops, cafes and restaurants within walking distance. Alternatively take a short drive to Chatswood CBD with access to shopping malls, more restaurants and public transport. With sought after schools in the area adding to the attraction don't miss out on this great community lifestyle with everything you need at your doorstep.
Get to know Willoughby
Willoughby is located approximately 9 kilometres from Sydney CBD, and is well serviced by buses to the City, North Sydney, Manly and Chatswood. The area is mainly residential, with shopping and café precincts on High Street, Penshurst Street and Willoughby Road.