Spacious Living in a quiet Baulkham Hills/Crestwood cul-de-sac
This amazing large family home spreads across two levels and is set on a massive 923 sqm (approx) block boasting 4/5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
The 5th bedroom/Teenager retreat features a separate entrance, a fire place and a small kitchenette. Access to a stand alone bathroom is via a veranda looking onto a private rear courtyard.
With room for further growth, this home offers an expansive and versatile floorplan with plenty of options to suit the whole family.
Freshly painted throughout, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy as-is or recapitalise.
The master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and a renovated ensuite bathroom, giving a cosy sense of privacy.
The spacious living areas comprise a huge lounge room, a separate dining room that can be used as a rumpus space and a meal area adjoining the kitchen that leads to a small sitting room with views out onto the backyard and pool area.
Enjoy resort style entertaining with the generous private pool and its adjacent custom-built Finnish sauna for alfresco parties, dinners and barbeques.
The lounge room has music studio quality soundproofing which allows entertaining while respecting neighbourhood tranquillity.
Great neighbourhood, wonderful cul-de-sac location, Crestwood Public School and Crestwood High school catchment. It's only moments from St Michaels, Crestwood Reserve walking trails, local shops and bus stops.
Easy access to the M2, metro rail and access to the city. Great potential to convert the storage room into a granny flat or use as a workshop.
• Spacious living including 4 bedrooms upstairs all with built-ins, 2 with walk-ins
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Study/home office
• 5th bedroom can be used as a teenager retreat which includes a small kitchenette and a separate entrance
• Split reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances and abundance of storage
• Multi-purpose sitting room with garden and pool views
• Three car garage plus additional driveway parking
• Stand-alone workshop
• Veranda entertaining area with a range hood for your BBQ
• Presented in great condition with scope to update down the track
• Multiple living areas to enjoy both formal and informal time at home
• Great outdoor entertaining with a large private inground pool and a family size custom-built authentic outdoor Finnish sauna
Get to know Baulkham Hills
Baulkham Hills is a suburb in the Hills District of Greater Western Sydney. It is 31 kilometres north-west of the CBD within the local goverment area of The Hills Shire, with a small portion south of the M2 Motorway in the City of Parramantta.
Share This Property
- Council Rates $1545/year
- Water Rates $590/year
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Air Conditioning