A High Quality, Spacious Apartment in a Great Location
This is a fabulous opportunity to be part of this unique village community environment in a very sought-after low rise high quality apartment complex that is Leichhardt Green.
This new well appointed apartment with high quality fixtures and fittings is perfect for young families, first home buyers, city professionals or empty-nesters as well as investors with its close proximity to all amenities.
Offering an effortless low maintenance lifestyle with impressive interiors by Bates Smart Architects this light, bright and gorgeous 1st floor apartment with its generous proportions and open plan design really accentuate the living space this home has to offer.
• 1 generous bedroom plus large study/2nd bedroom
• Generous living and dining areas opening onto a very generous balcony with lovely district, courtyard and garden views
• Stone benchtops in kitchen with SMEG appliances
• Award-winning architectural interior and landscape team
• Designed to make the most of the abundant natural light
• Quality timber flooring throughout creates a home that's contemporary and comfortable.
• Light filled open plan living and dining area with high ceilings throughout
• Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors flowing to a balcony flooded with natural light
• State of the art entertainer's gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Spacious study room or convertible to a second bedroom/guest room
• Well scaled bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobe
• Cleverly designed bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings
• Indoor-out flow with balcony off living areas
• Amenities include a swimming pool, BBQ and convenient retail facilities all set within beautifully landscaped grounds.
Green: More than half of Leichhardt Green is landscaping
Reliable: Award-winning development team
Capital Growth: Limited supply of quality apartments in the area
Community Living: Low rise complex with world class amenities
• Well located 6km approx to Sydney CBD
• Easy access to University of Sydney and University of Technology Sydney
• Minutes walk to Taverners Hill Light Rail, Lewisham Train Station and Bus Services
• 2 excellent shopping centres within minutes walk: Market Place & Norton Plaza
• Wide options to some Australia's best cafes and eateries
• Abundant options for pre-school, childcare and primary school, including Leichhardt Public, Kegworth Primary and several Catholic school options. The selective and prestigious Fort Street High School, as well as Sydney Secondary College Leichhardt Campus, are both within walking distance.
• Short drive to Airport (20 mins)
Developer: Greenland Australia
Architecture: Bates Smart
Landscape Architecture: McGregor Coxall
Builder: Richard Crookes Constructions
Property Type: Apartment
Bedrooms: 1 with Study/2nd bedroom
Internal Living area: 56sqm
Outdoor balcony area: 9sqm
Total living area: 65sqm
Get to know Leichhardt
Leichhardt is a suburb in the Inner West of Sydney. Its located 5 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD. Leichhardt is a residential suburb with cafes, trattorias and bakeries Leichhardt can be accessed by several main roads including Parramaytta Road, Norton Stree , Balmain Road, Marion Street and Catherine Street.
Share This Property
- Floor area approx 65sqm
- Council Rates $1088/year
- Water Rates $713/year
- Strata Rates $577/quarter
- Polished Timber Floor
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Alarm System
- Air Conditioning