Easy Living Entertainer
A brand-new luxury residence in an ultra-convenient yet peaceful location. Nestled in the leafy heart of Turramurra, this boutique offering of architecturally designed, spacious 3 bedroom townhouses features a superb quality level of finish carefully chosen to blend harmoniously with the natural surrounds.
The floor plan offers a seamless flow of indoor/outdoor living from open light-filled spaces to terraces and private courtyard, creating the ultimate entertainer's lifestyle. Stunning kitchens feature Caesarstone benches and European appliances, while designer bathrooms boast high end finishes.
All three bedrooms feature built-in robes and home office flexibility, two bathrooms including a powder room. Ducted air conditioning, security parking for 2 cars, laundry, ample storage and landscaped gardens complete the perfect low-maintenance offering.
Within an easy stroll to Turramurra Station, buses, shops and cafes, and with prestigious schools nearby, Turramurra Gardens provides the perfect location.
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and the flexibility of a home office space if needed
• Kitchen, dining and living spaces open out to a private garden courtyard
• Floor-to-ceiling glass creates a sense of space and light throughout
• Open plan living/dining complemented by timber floorboards
• Gourmet kitchen features quality polished stone splash back with European stainless-steel oven, cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher
• Ducted air-conditioning and video intercom with remote front door and car parking gate
• Gas bayonet for barbecue and heating,
• Two car spaces and generous storage areas
• Easy commute to North Shore's top independent and selective schools
• Internal Size: over 112sqm approx. plus balconies, carspaces & courtyards
• Outgoings: Water Rates: $180 p/q approx.; Council Rates: $400 p/q approx.;Strata Levies: $887.40 p/q approx.
Get to know Turramurra
Turramurra is a suburb on the Upper North Shore it's located 17 kilometres north of the CBD, it's an Aboriginal word which is thought to mean either high hill, big hill, high place, or small watercourse. The name Turramurra was adopted when the railway station was built in 1890.
Share This Property
- Council Rates $1600/year
- Water Rates $720/year
- Strata Rates $887.4/quarter
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Alarm System
- Air Conditioning